Please review the following notes carefully to ensure your procedure goes as planned:
- Our staff will call you the day before your procedure to give your detailed instructions and to answer any questions that you may have.
- Please make sure to bring your Driver's License and Insurance Cards for admitting purposes.
- Please arrange for a responsible adult to drive you to and from our center and to remain with you for 24 hours following your procedure.
- Unless otherwise notified, you may take your morning medications the day of the procedure. If you take medications for diabetes, diuretic (water pill), or blood thinners, the nurse will go over with you regarding which medications to take or if you should stop taking them prior to your procedure. If you are currently taking Xarelto, Coumadin, Eliquis, or Pradaxa, these medications need to be held for 48 hours prior to procedure. Please bring a current list of your home medications.
- If there are any changes in your condition or if you need to change or cancel your procedure please notify the nurse before coming to our center.
- For any additional questions or concerns, please contact the nurse at (210) 802-4350.
Please: No food, drink, or water 4 hours prior to your procedure time.